About the project:
- Trillas Consulting Engineers (TCE) was hired to assess the building envelope and structural systems of a condominium association consisting of twenty-one (21) two-story residential buildings in Naples, Florida in response to Hurricane Irma.
- TCE evaluated the extent of damage to the roofs, stucco and fenestration systems of the building, and the extent of moisture infiltration as a result of the storm.
Scope of services:
- Trillas Consulting Engineers provided storm damage evaluation services.
- Investigation included:
- Detailed site investigation
- Cause of damage determination
- Damage assessment report
- Scope of repairs