About the project:
- Trillas Consulting Engineers (TCE) was hired to assess the building envelope and structural systems of a 36-story condominium building in Miami Beach, Florida in response to Hurricane Irma.
- TCE evaluated the extent of damage to the roofs, stucco, fenestration systems, and interior finishes of the building, and the extent of moisture infiltration as a result of the storm.
Scope of services:
- Trillas Consulting Engineers provided storm damage evaluation services.
- Investigation included:
- Detailed site investigation
- Cause of damage determination
- Damage assessment report
- Scope of repairs